Blue Sheep Hunting Tour
Blue Sheep Hunting Tour: Blue sheep, also known as ‘Bharal’ locally, It’s indigenous of Pakistan and Nepal.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This tour offers one permit per booking.
This animal with it’s good number of population occupies most of the Karakram range. Hunting can be carried out in two different areas, Simshal and KVO. The tags for Blue sheep are issued in a very limited number. A 24” inches plus horn size is considered to be representable.For this hunt, the hunter must be in good physical strength.
Altitude: 4000-5500 meters.
Temperature: 2°C to 8°C, in windy days 0°C to -2°C
NOTE: This is a tentative itinerary. For the enjoyment of your trip a ‘go with the flow’ attitude is necessary. Kindly keep in mind that though we try our best to adhere to the scheduled itinerary but many unforeseen factors could influence your trip, such as weather conditions, health, route conditions, etc. Alternative means are sought in such circumstances and the trip modified accordingly
- One trophy hunting permit as charged to the Government (Wild life Department.
- Airport transfers and Assistances at Islamabad & Gilgit.
- Accommodation at the best available Hotels at Islamabad and during the trip.
- Full board meals at the throughout the hunting trip.
- Mineral water during the meals and throughout the trip.
- Domestic Airfare, Islamabad/ Giglit and vise versa. Private comfortable transport incase of flight cancelation.
- Private comfortable 4X4 transportation during the trip.
- Highly experienced, English Speaking and Government licensed mountain guide for the trip.
- Sightseeing at Islamabad/ Rawalpindi and Hunza (if time permitted).
- Essential documentation and assistance in obtaining Pakistani Visa.
- Liaison with all Government offices for all documents and permits.
- Free baggage allowance to handle 50 kg or 02 safari or duffle bags.
- All camping equipment, tents, kitchen , Cutlery and community gear including
- Essential mountain safety/fly camp equipment.
- Experienced, supporting staff (Shikar guide, cook and assistant etc.
- Wage, food, transportation and accommodation for all guides and wildlife department staff.
- Airport tax during domestic flight, Road tool, entry fees and parking charges etc.
- First aid medical kit.
- Satellite phone facility for emergency communication.
- All official formalities & fees to obtain trophy hunting permit, Gun import/export, trophy care, packing, and shipping etc.
Services Not Included:
- Personal Insurance & medication.
- Rescue Ground or Helicopter coverage.
- Arms, ammunition, binoculars, scopes, personal clothing and equipment.
- Porrtage shipment or custom clearance of any excess baggage.
- Telephone calls, laundry, liquor, beverages, room service, meals on ala-carte, special food and other items of personal nature not accounted for in the included section.
- Tips at hotel and staff during the trip.
- Any service not mentioned in the services included list.
NOTE : Trophy care service includes professionally skinning, (including splitting of lips, ears, nose, eyes & tails) sterilizing, salting, drying & cold storage of skin till shipment with boiling & bleaching of skulls & dry flushing of horns. Shipping & custom clearance is not included ( as it vary for destinations.)